POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1st rendering of hoverbike : Re: 1st rendering of hoverbike Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1st rendering of hoverbike
From: Ken
Date: 18 Mar 2000 00:15:46
Message: <38D31029.72AA40C5@pacbell.net>
darre78 wrote:

> modeled in rhino,textured in Moray,  rendered in POV
> i'm going to work on the rust.. its a little too rusty..
> all are proceedurals done in Moray <except for concrete ground

Nicely modelled and the textures are great. I agree that the rust
is a little overdone.

Could you please refrain from posting such large file sized images
on this server. A 1 meg image is considered very excessive here.
We would prefer that you use enough compression that you keep the
file sizes down to under 200k for an image this size and you really
should have no problems maintaining image quality if you choose the
right settings. The reason we ask this is because 1.) the server
resources are not unlimited and 2.) many of our visitors are
connected on phone lines where they have to pay by the minute and
downloading large images like this gets expensive for them.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.